HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Last Thursday was my birthday and I turned 26. As most of you know, I loovvee my birthday. It is the one day of the year that you can get spoiled and get away with it. I always look forward to my birthday.

On my birthday I woke up to my husband whispering in my ear, happy birthday my love and a kiss on the check. Then a phone call from my BF, Brittany. Brittany came down and stayed the weekend with me about 3 weeks ago and while she was here she hid my present in the room she always stays in, so while we were talking, she asked if I found it yet. Of course I had no clue what she was talking about, so after she told me where it was, I ran to get it! She got me a cover for my Kindle, a bracelet and the neatest coasters with Paulo on them. I also got a phone call from my mommy and niece, Makaylee. Then I walked into work and all the girls were waiting on me and yelled Happy Birthday. I go into my office and I have balloons, confetti, ribbons, streamers, happy birthday signs, flowers, cards and so much more. My mom came up here and decorated my office for me and brought a breakfast casserole for all of us. Then I opened my email and had lots of emails from friends and the ladies from the Camden branch wishing me happy birthday. Then the girls at work brought out a cake (which was pink and green, my favorite colors) and a card with a $25 gift card to by more books for my kindle.
My birthday continued with more emails, phone calls and balloons. That my family and I went to San Jose, my favorite, to eat. And here comes Manuel and all the guys there singing happy birthday.

Once again, it was a WONDERFUL birthday! I appreciate and love each and everyone that helped make my birthday such a great day!!

3 comments: