blessings, love and happiness

What a life I have – I have good health, a roof over my head, food on the table and most of all, love and happiness. I have such a blessed life.

I have so many people in my life that provides me with love and happiness. First and foremost, the love I have for my Lord, Jesus Christ. If someone cannot find happiness in there life I challenge you to try Jesus. Love him with all you heart and soul and I promise you will truly feel the presence of God in your life and you will forever be changed because I know I am changed.

Then there is my wonderful loving husband. We have known each other and been together around eleven years and he still amazes me everyday. He shows me unconditional love everyday. Every morning when the alarm goes off and he rolls over and kisses me on my shoulder it shows me the love he has for me.

I know everyone says they have the best parents, but I honestly believe I do. My mom is truly my best friend and I know I can go to her with anything. She is such a wonderful lady who would give you the shirt off her back if you needed it. My dad has sacrificed everything for his family. He probably has been on the road more in his life then he has been at home, but he does it all to support his family. Every time I think about how much my dad has given up to provide for my mom and my sisters, I get tears in my eyes because it just shows me the love he has for his family. I also have two wonderful sisters. Not a lot of people can say that they are close to their siblings, but Mary, April and I are. Like my mom I can go to them with anything. I look up to both of them for the wonderful Christian lives they both live. And my wonderful Meme and Poppy, who amaze me everyday with their devotion to God.

Then there is my precious angel, Makaylee. When Mary was pregnant with Makaylee, I was excited on becoming an aunt and I knew I would love her, but I had no idea how much. Makaylee has brought so much joy and laughter into my life and every time I hear her say Aunt Wawee my heart just melts.

Next are the five girls who are my true friends. I have never been the type of girl that believed that life was measured by the quantity of friends, but it’s measured by the quality of friends. And I have some amazing girls in my life. Maegen, my life-long friend. We have been friends since age four. Most of all my life’s adventures have been tackled with Maegen. She is the one I can tell anything too and know I will get great advice in return. Katie, my partner in crime. Katie and I met in middle school and always have great times together and we always share a million laughs together. Lauren, my roommate. We lived together for four-and-a-half years and have shared some awesome memories at Winthrop together. Brittany, the one I clicked with. One day we met and the next day we were staying up all night watching TV together and that continued for the next two years. I have never met someone that I clicked with so quickly with and then stayed great friends with. Caitlin, the fun friend. Whenever I am with Caitlin I am having so much fun. We always laugh and act silly together. Caitlin is also the type of person I can go a year without talking too and when we do finally talk, it is like no time has passed. I am so thankful for the five girls God blessed me with. I treasure all the memories I have made with each one of them.

I am also blessed with a job. Even though it is not my “dream” job and I’m not doing what I went to college to do, I still have job. And at my job I work with some great ladies. I have made some wonderful friendships at work. I laugh with them, cry with them -- maybe we do that a little too much, haha -- and vent about life and especially customers. But I love them all and they add a little more happiness in my life.

I thank God for bringing each on of you in my life and for all the memories we have shared together. I love you all and thanks for bringing happiness into my life.

4 comments: