Laura’s Book List

I have been trying to read a lot more lately and once I get into book, I really do enjoy reading. It is just making that move and starting a new book I have trouble with. So I have been trying to read a book and once I finish I start another one right away.

My goal is to read all the Nicholas Spark books. Out of the 16 books he has written, I have read 5 and I have seen The Notebook, Message in the Bottle and A Walk to Remember, so I am not going to read those. So that totals 8 books to read, so half way there. I just finished reading, The Last Song, which was WONDERFUL. I have not seen the movie yet, but heard it was pretty good. I have never cried so much in one of his books. I usually tear up in all his books, but this one had me sobbing, haha. If you haven’t read it, I highly recommend it. It is Nicholas Sparks’ longest book, but I read 240 pages in one day, it is just that good. Currently I am reading, A Bend in the Road, which I have also heard it is a lot of people’s favorite book from his collection.

Other then the Nicholas Spark books, I have another list I would like to read.

MommyWood – Tori Spelling --- anything that has anything to do with people from 90210, I’m in)
Sweet Little Lies – Lauren Conrad
The Twilight Series
Sliding into Home – Kendra Wilkinson

If anyone has any other great books they have read, I would love to hear about them!

3 comments:

  • Unknown | July 21, 2010 at 11:28 AM

    I too have been reading Nic's books partly because of Maegen and she read them all forever ago....you have to read Dear John and The Lucky One! Also, my favorite book of all time "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers...it is a Christian novel based off the book of Hosea and it is by far the best book in the world....its long, but worth it;)

  • Brittany Carelock | July 30, 2010 at 4:34 PM

    I really think you would like Shutter Island (if you haven't already watched the movie since Leo is in it) and Lovely Bones was good too. I've been telling you for how long to read the Twilight books? Get with the times Lar!

  • brittany carelock | August 6, 2010 at 6:51 PM

    you should also read charlie st. cloud, as soon as i started reading it i knew you'd like it!