Pet-Peeves ughhh

Pet-peeves…everyone has them, right? Sometimes I think everything people do is one of my pet-peeves, I just have so many. And when I go to Wal-Mart I believe people do every one of my pet-peeves.

I believe my #1 pet-peeve is, Rude Abrupt Stoppers (RAS). That is when you are walking in a store and the person in front of you just stops, dead in their tracks, like HELLO I’m behind you and now you made me slam on my brakes and stop because you are so rude that you can’t step to the side. OMG, this makes me so made I could spit. To all the RAS out there how about next time you decide to stop dead in your tracks, how about stepping to the side and letting the people behind you continue walking. Thank you.
**And by the way I had a RASS the other day, a Rude Abrupt Scooter Stopper. An overweight man was driving the little scooter things in Wal-Mart and stopped in front of me. You know what I did? Ran into the back of his scooter with my buggy and went right around him without even saying sorry, dumb RASS**

Next one is when people push all their fat into pants that are three sizes too small. Yes, I can understand when you gain some weight, it is hard to go up to that next size and you have to give up your favorite pair of jeans, but I don’t understand why you want your fat hanging out over the top of your jeans making you have a muffin top. Seriously, no one finds anything attractive by you wearing those jeans. And if you are one of these tight jean wearers, at least wear an oversized t-shirt so we cannot see your muffin top. Please do wear a tight short shirt where it leaves nothing to the imagination. SICK!

BLINKERS…I don’t mind when people use their blinkers, they should use there blinkers, but if you use it, then don’t forget to turn off your blinkers. Nothing bothers me more while I’m driving then someone who drives fifteen minutes with their blinker just a blinking. OMG can you not hear your blinker ticking? I mean I can kind of understand if it is a teenager because I know they have their radio blaring and they cannot hear the ticking, but most of the time it is old fogeys. And I know they don’t have their radio blaring, but I guess they probably don’t have their hearing aids turned far enough up to hear the little ticking. But anyways no excuse, TURN OFF YOUR BLINKERS.

1 comments:

  • Brittany Carelock | August 5, 2010 at 2:16 PM

    omg i was just in walmart and i had so many of these things happen to me. i will be sure to tell them they're a dumbRas next time :)