we got a SITUATION


Jersey Shore = most hilarious show on TV. I have to admit I did not
watch the Jersey Shore last year when it came on. David did, but I was
like no, I have too many shows already and I don't need another show.
But when David and I went to the beach in May they had a Jersey Shore
marathon and I caught up and I am addicted now. It is just so funny.

I would have to say Pauly D is probably my favorite, but I love JWoww,
Snooki and The Situation too. I even taught Makaylee to say, "We got a
situation" and she just goes around saying it and it is too too cute. I
don't like Ronnie, Angelina and I don't care for Sammi either. I cannot
stand the whole Ronnie and Sam drama. Vinny is alright.

I don't know if the show is that hilarious or if it is just because Dave
and I watch it together and pause it like a million times and discuss
what just happen and rewind it back to the funny parts. But last night
episode was hilarious. In the hot tub with the grenades and the boobs
floating, Snookie and Vinny on the bean bag together, and why was Vinny
laughing in his sleep?? The MVP outing and leaving Angelina. And the
fight between Angelina and Pauly D, that girl is crazzzy.

I just love the show. It is hilarious and just makes you appreciate your
normal, non-eventful life.

0 comments: