these are a few of my favorite things…

In life it always seems like the littlest things always make me smile. So why not share some of my favorite things with my bloggers!

Seeing rainbows after the rain, fall leaves on the road and driving through them, hearing david tell me he loves me, turning on the radio and hearing Kenny Chesney, birthday cake ice cream in a waffle cone, singing amazing grace in church, eating sprees and nerds, riding the chair lift at the fair while eating a corndog, getting into my car after just vacuuming it, the smell of coconut lotion, hot lemon green tea, singing sweet caroline, hearing makaylee say wawee, getting cards in the mail, seeing brandi tilt her head at me when I call her name, thinking of college memories, blankets, hearing marriage proposals, daisies, hearing the whistle at the beginning of an Andy Griffin episode, eating nacho and cheese, seeing people get baptized, baby hands and feet, new chapstick, Christmas decorations and of course my family and friends:)

What are some of your favorite things?

0 comments: