10 Ideas

Alright so I stole this from one of my friend’s blog and thought it would be fun. So I have to complete these 10 things…

Idea 1: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Idea 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Idea 3: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Idea 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Idea 5: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
Idea 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Idea 7: Four turn offs.
Idea 8: Three turn ons.
Idea 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
Idea 10: One confession.

So here we go…

Idea 1: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1. Dave- You are my best friend, my strength, my soul mate, my husband and my rock.
2. Mom- You are just the best. Obviously I love you a ton since I built my house 100 yards from your house.
3. Dad- I will forever be grateful to you for all you have done and sacrificed for our family. I feel our relationship have gone stronger in the last couple of years and I think the world of you.
4. Sisters- Y’all are my best friends and I do not know what I would do without y’all.
5. Makaylee- You are my smile. Even through you are just my niece and not my daughter, I think of you as mine and love you more then I could have ever imagined.
6. Brandi- I know you are getting old, but you have brought me so much happiness in the past 14 years. You have been the best doggie ever!
7. Upstairs Palace Girls- I will treasure all of the memories we have made together, for the rest of my life. I would give anything to spend one my night in the palace with y’all. Y’all will always have a special place in my heart.
8. Kenny Chesney- I will always be singing along to your music. I’m your biggest fan.
9. Lauren Conrad- I am your long lost BFF
10. God- Thank you for all my many blessings

0 comments: