Idea 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.

1. When my mom was in labor with me they had to do an emergency c-section so after my mom woke up they brought me in to see her for the first time and my mom looked at my dad and said they brought us the wrong baby. She thought I was either Chinese or black because of how dark I was and my Chinese eyes.

2. I usually change outfits at least 4 times every morning.

3. I cannot drink orange juice because it gives me terrible indigestion.

4. I haven’t grown an inch since I was in 5th grade.

5. I buy Lucky Charms to just eat the marshmallows out of it.

6. I love taking pictures, but I never print them.

7. The second I walk in my house I go straight to my closet and change into my PJs.

8. I want to open a bakery and call it, A Piece of Cake

9. I have 20/13 vision

4 comments: