Idea 3: Eight things you couldn't live without

1. CHAPSTICK- if you have read my previous blogs you will understand.

2. My diamond rings- I still sit and stare at them all the time

3. Concealer- To cover up all my zits

4. Sweat Pants, got to be comfortable

5. Coke- I get headaches if I go without my caffeine, but I’m trying to limit myself to only 1 or 2 a day, instead of 5 like I was drinking.

6. Hair rubber band- I usually always have my hair up in a ponytail.

7. Reality TV- I cannot name one show I watch on a regular basic that isn’t a reality show.

8. Camo Red Sox hat- If I’m not at work or church I have my hat on, haha…I’m such a bum

3 comments:

  • Anonymous | December 4, 2010 at 6:33 PM

    А! Wie kann ich Sie bitten um weitere Informationen? Great post müssen mehr wissen ...

  • Anonymous | January 21, 2011 at 5:36 AM

    Thank you, nice job! This was the stuff I had to have..

  • Anonymous | January 30, 2011 at 7:36 PM

    I’m wondering now if we can talk about your sites statistics – search volume, etc, I’m trying to sites I can buy adspace through – let me know if we can talk about pricing and whatnot. Cheers mate you’re doing a great job though..