Idea 7: Four turn offs.

1. Spitting- I hate when people spit…since I am at the drive-thru at the bank I get to look at the gas station next door all day and you would not believe how many people spit. Ugh it is so nasty…I mean I can understand if you were at your house and you spit outside while you were mowing the grass or something. But in front of everybody I just think that is so disgusting.

2. Cockiness- no one cares if you think you are the hottest thing on earth, you don’t have to tell everyone and act like you are. I hate when people think so highly of their selves. No one cares about you.

3. Big WHITE sneakers- First off, if you are not pass the age of 60 you do not need to buy these sneakers. Second, they are so bright they hurt my eyes, go run around in the dirt and get those things dirty.

4. Saggy pants- NO ONE wants to see your beeehind so pull up those pants. Like seriously you cannot even walk when your pants are that long…it drives me crazy.

0 comments: